My yoga story
goes back to 2000 where I lived in UK and it was here I was introduced to yoga. 12 years have passed since then and yoga has
gone from being something I took classes in twice a week, to with time becoming a way of life - my life philosophy. I have taught yoga since 2006 and my yoga was founded in 2008.
I have completed 4 yoga teacher trainings (one hatha, one vinyasa yoga, one anusara yoga and one preganacy yoga) approved by the American yoga foundation
Yoga Alliance. I have an ERYT200 registration which means that I can prove having taught more than 1000 hours of yoga.
I continually keep updated with what happens in the world of yoga, meditation, coaching, healing and related areas. I participate as often as possible in workshops both
here and abroad and have been taught by many of the leading yoga teachers - from both Europe, USA and India.
Here is a list of some of the certifications and training I have:
- Yoga Alliance registered ERYT200 yoga teacher.
- Certified Mindjuice coach.
- Certified Manning Inspire master coach.
- Certified reiki I og II healer.
- Completed a 300 hour course in anatomy, physiology and pathology.
- Completed a 150 hour advanced vinyasa yoga teacher training (RYT1500).
- Completed a 200 hour hatha/vinyasa yoga teacher training (RYT200).
- Completed a 200 hour anusara yoga teacher training (RYT200).
- Completed a Yoga Alliance certified pregnancy yoga teacher training (RYT85).
- Completed a 35 hour anusara yoga therapy training with Jordan Bloom.
- Completed a 30 hour 'Relax & Renew' course with Judith Lasater.
- Completed a 5 day 'Mind Body Integration' (yoga therapy) course with Anodea Judith.
- Completed '7 windows of the Soul' chakra yoga course with Anodea Judith.
- Completed a ManuVision massage course.
- Received training from: Judith Lasater, Bo Forbes, Anodea Judith, John Friend, Desiree Rumbaugh, Andrew Rivin, Ross Rayburn, Jordan Bloom, Neesha Zollinger, Christina Sell, Christy Nones, Jo Tastula, Jennifer Yarro, Cindy Lee and David Nichtern.
- I have several times been a part of the teacher team at a Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher training.
For me yoga is a way to:
- find inner calm in the often hectic everyday life
- accept the moment exactly as it is
- embrace everything that happens in life
- turn all that happens into something positive
- find the essence of who I am
- make the right decisions
- explore and challenge body and mind
- exercise strength, flexibility and balance
- be present in every moment
I teach the following styles of yoga:
- hatha flow yoga
- hatha yoga
- gentle hatha yoga
- vinyasa yoga
- restorativ yoga
- anusara yoga inspired
- intro yoga
- hot yoga/hot flow/gentle hot yoga
- pregnancy yoga
- therapeutic yoga
- meditation & mindfulness
I teach both beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
I modify and tailor the classes to your needs and wishes.
My teaching experience is wide.
I have previously been teaching the following places:
Nalini Yoga, AP Sundhedscenter, Well-come fitness, Fit In, First Fitness, Fitness dk - Adelgade, Lyngby, Gentofte, Nørrebro,
Novo Gruppens fitness, Leo Pharma, Holm & Halby, Trans Nordic Tours among others. There are a few of the places where you can still meet me.