My yoga story
goes back to 2000 where I lived in UK and it was here I was introduced to yoga. 13 years have passed since then and yoga has
gone from being something I took classes in twice a week, to with time becoming a way of life - my life philosophy. I have taught yoga since 2006 and my yoga was founded in 2008.
I have completed 4 yoga teacher trainings (one hatha, one vinyasa yoga, one anusara yoga and one preganacy yoga) approved by the American yoga foundation
Yoga Alliance. I have an ERYT200 registration which means that I can prove having taught more than 1000 hours of yoga.
I continually keep updated with what happens in the world of yoga, meditation, coaching, healing and related areas. I participate as often as possible in workshops both
here and abroad and have been taught by many of the leading yoga teachers - from both Europe, USA and India. For the present moment I am attending a RYT200 in Kundalini yoga and I am completing my RYT500.
Here is a list of some of the certifications and training I have:
- Yoga Alliance registered ERYT200 yoga teacher.
- Certified Mindjuice coach.
- Certified Manning Inspire master coach.
- Certified reiki I og II healer.
- Completed a 300 hour course in anatomy, physiology and pathology.
- Completed a 150 hour advanced vinyasa yoga teacher training (RYT1500).
- Completed a 200 hour hatha/vinyasa yoga teacher training (RYT200).
- Completed a 200 hour anusara yoga teacher training (RYT200).
- Completed a Yoga Alliance certified pregnancy yoga teacher training (RYT85).
- Completed a 35 hour anusara yoga therapy training with Jordan Bloom.
- Completed a 30 hour 'Relax & Renew' course with Judith Lasater.
- Completed a 5 day 'Mind Body Integration' (yoga therapy) course with Anodea Judith.
- Completed '7 windows of the Soul' chakra yoga course with Anodea Judith.
- Completed a ManuVision massage course.
- Received training from: Judith Lasater, Bo Forbes, Anodea Judith, John Friend, Desiree Rumbaugh, Andrew Rivin, Ross Rayburn, Jordan Bloom, Neesha Zollinger, Christina Sell, Christy Nones, Jo Tastula, Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, Sada Sat Singh, Godfrey Devereux, Jennifer Yarro, Cindy Lee and David Nichtern.
- I have several times been a part of the teacher team at a Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher training.
For me yoga is a way to:
- find inner calm in the often hectic everyday life
- accept the moment exactly as it is
- embrace everything that happens in life
- turn all that happens into something positive
- find the essence of who I am
- make the right decisions
- explore and challenge body and mind
- exercise strength, flexibility and balance
- be present in every moment
I teach the following styles of yoga:
- hatha yoga
- gentle hatha yoga
- vinyasa yoga
- kundalini yoga
- restorativ yoga
- anusara yoga inspired
- intro yoga
- hot yoga
- pregnancy yoga
- therapeutic yoga
- meditation & mindfulness
I teach both beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
I modify and tailor the classes to your needs and wishes.
My teaching experience is wide.
I have previously been teaching the following places:
Nalini Yoga, AP Sundhedscenter, Well-come fitness, Fit In, First Fitness, Fitness dk - Adelgade, Lyngby, Gentofte, Nørrebro,
Novo Gruppens fitness, Leo Pharma, Holm & Halby, Trans Nordic Tours among others. There are a few of the places where you can still meet me.